Greases for mining equipment and production plant
Total has a wide range of grease lubricant for the extra heavy duty off-highway and mining equipment, which includes:
- General purpose mining grease
- High performance Synthetic grease
- Heavy duty equipment grease
- Greases for fixed or production mining plant
- Extreme pressure grease containing up to 5% of MoS2 (Moly grease)
- Open gear and ball mill greases
- Mining greases that is able to perform in ambient temperatures of below -40ºC and in excess of +50ºC. This is made possible by special formulation of additives and base oil with improved pumpability.
Total remote lubricating tool
Grease lubrication in hard-to-reach places is made easy with Total’s GREASYMAT system, an automatic single-point lubricator, designed with adjustable lubrication frequency periods of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
Easy refillable change out cartridges are also available with this system.