Gear oil for mining equipment
Total provides a complete range of mechanical drive system lubricants to cater for the likes of heavy mining equipment and fixed plant mining equipment.
The industrial gear oil range comprises of both superior mineral and synthetic base oils which together with advanced additive technology provides the required protection for systems operating under extreme load conditions.
Improved lubricant performance includes:
- General purpose mining grease
- High performance Synthetic grease
- Heavy duty equipment grease
- Greases for fixed or production mining plant
- Extreme pressure grease containing up to 5% of MoS2 (Moly grease)
- Open gear and ball mill greases
- Mining greases that is able to perform in ambient temperatures of below -40ºC and in excess of +50ºC. This is made possible by special formulation of additives and base oil with improved pumpability.