Training for mining
Total training programs are offered to supply both general and in-depth knowledge regarding lubricants, fuels and their applications on a mine site.
Delivered by leading experts, Total trainings are tailored to the needs of the mining customer and allow the mining staff to gain knowledge that is readily applicable.
The training is designed with the following benefits in mind:
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Extend equipment life
- Lower your maintenance costs
- Increase fleet availability
- Improve product handling
Whether it is at the mine site, at Total facilities or online, the personnel has access to Total comprehensive training resources to develop their personal competences.
Mining training on lubricants include among others:
- Lubricant Fundamentals - Functions of lubricating oils, refining, base oil properties, additives, synthetics, classification
- Oil Analysis - Maintenance philosophies, role of oil analysis, setting goals
- Mining Equipment Lubrication - Contamination control, friction control
- HSEQ and lubricants
Mining Trainings on fuels include among others:
- Fuels Management
- Depot Operations
- Fuels and HSEQ
Other trainings can include :
- Proper storage and handling of fuel and lubricants,
- Fuel receipt procedures
- Stock variation investigation